New Mexico Guiding
Wild Quail Hunting in New Mexico is WORLD CLASS.
4 species of wild quail – bob white, scaled, Gambel’s and Montezuma are our targets of pursuit over more than 400,000 acres of rarely hunted wild country.
We guide hunters using our personal pointing dogs as well as welcome all client bird dogs onto our hunting grounds for the best experiences and adventures.
The SFGC ProGuides and Bird Dogs are Wild Quail Hunting Experts!
- Hunting on exclusive private ranch lands and the vast Las Cruces and Roswell BLM districts
- Semi Guided hunts for parties wanting to hunt their dogs on our private managed lands
- Wild quail hunting is the sport of Kings
- November 15 – February 15 season
- Licenses required – Game Hunting with HMAV and Federal Habitat stamp procured directly from
the NMDG&F &’ over the counter’ license sales
- ProGuide – guided only day hunting services with hunters lodging and dining on their own in
- Gift certificates for the bird hunter in your life
- Combo Hunt – quail and dove in December