New Mexico Guiding
Duck Hunting in New Mexico is a BLAST!
River wading and lake boat trips on the southwest end of the Central Flyway for mallard,
pintail, widgeon, 3 species teal and many more.
Duck calls… decoys… hidden hunters…
set wings… shotgun fire… dropping ducks…
Labs retrieving to hand
and doing it all over again and again
for the best of times
and a hearty bag for the table.
- Hunting the Rio Grande drainage lakes and back waters on private and public lands
- Drakes in full winter plumage for the best mounts
- SFGC waterfowl guides with a life time of experience and knowledge are great callers and backed up or sometimes led by the SFGC Bird Dogs
- River wading trips and lake boat trips
- Oct., Nov., Dec., and Jan. hunt dates
- Licenses required – Game Hunting with HMAV, HIP # and Federal duck stamp- procured directly from the NMDG&F “over the counter” sales
- ProGuide – guided only day hunting services with hunters lodging and dining on their own in nearby towns
- ModernHuntsman training hunt
- Day trips from Albuquerque and Santa Fe
- Holiday Hunts – Thanksgiving and Christmas – ducks, geese and trout fishing
- Combo – September teal and dove
- Combo – Ducks, dove and quail