New Mexico Guiding
"Ribeye in the Sky" is EXACTLY right!
Hunting our private farms on the lower Rio Grande is limited to just two weekends.
One in October and one in January and with a very limited in numbers of hunters controlled by a NMDG&F license draw, meaning – these birds are rarely hunted!
We set up field blinds with decoys and are expert callers bringing the birds in CLOSE for great shots and harvest.
A WORLD CLASS CRANE HUNTING EXPERIENCE
- Hunting private farms on the lower Rio Grande and Southwest New Mexico
- Both Lesser and Greater – and I mean GREATER subspecies
- Absolutely the finest table fare you can imagine
- A WORLD CLASS CRANE HUNTING EXPERIENCE
- Set ground blinds, decoys and calling hunt methods produces daily limits
- One weekend in October and one in January hunting seasons
- License draw requiring application with a mid summer deadline to apply
- ProGuide – guided only day hunting services with hunters lodging and dining on their own in nearby towns
- ModernHuntsman Harvest training hunt
- Combo Hunt – our Big Bird Special – cranes and greater Canada geese