Mule Deer and Coues' Whitetailed Deer of New Mexico
One of the most sought after trophies to get your hands on and a fine challenge for personal hunting achievement.
Trophy bucks are known to be elusive and sneaky making this a super fun hunt with a high success rate.
The SFGC hunts wide open desert and plains units and northern border lands where our proven spot and stalk methods produce trophy bucks every season.
- Hunting premier private properties we manage for the best results
- Hunting our favorite wide open hunting grounds of the Las Cruces, Roswell and Farmington BLM
Districts for trophy mule deer and Coues' whitetail deer
- Private hunt parties and camps
- Long distance spot and stalk methods for close clean shots and Ambush hunting from set blinds
- January rut hunts for bow hunters
- Late Oct., Nov., and Dec., gun hunts
- Guaranteed private land tags
- Draw hunt application experts for public land tags with a deadline to apply in March
- TrophyBuck – fully outfitted services in private deluxe tent camps in remote areas for a great
experience in the wild western landscapes
- ProGuide – guided only – services lodging and dining in nearby towns during colder weather for
comfort and saving energy for a hard hunting experience