All wild, no pen raised, free to run or flee game birds on New Mexico's finest natural landscapes.
Real hunts for true hunters looking for a challenge, good times for you and your dogs with fair chase opportunities to harvest native game birds. 4 species of wild quail - bobwhite, scaled, Gambel's and Montezuma, dusky grouse, band tailed pigeon, mourning and white winged dove, and ducks, geese and sandhill crane.
Consider one of our fan favorites combo hunts:
3 Desert Species Quail (Gambel's, scaled and Montezuma) in SW NM
Dusky Grouse, Band Tailed Pigeon, Abert's squirrel and Native Rio Grande Cutthroat in the high country
High Speed September blue wing and cinnamon teal & dove - on the lower Rio Grande
December Dove and Ducks on the lower Rio Grande & January
Big Bird Boom Sandhill Crane and Greater Canada Geese field hunt over decoys..... all good ideas for the combo desiring hunter.
· All wild birds - no pen raised fowl
· Professional guiding and outfitting
· Small private hunt parties of 1-3 guns hunting over our dogs
· Clients best hunting dogs welcome on all hunts
· Over 300,000 acres on private ranches spread across New Mexico
· Remote public lands
· Priority Use Permit holder for Santa Fe, Carson & Cibola National Forest
· Special Use Permit holder for BLM Las Cruces & Roswell Districts
· New Mexico Registered Outfitter & Guides
· Licensed and Insured
Santa Fe Guiding Company hunting & outfitting services has it all for bird hunters in the Land of Enchantment -
4 species of wild desert quail, dusky grouse, band tailed pigeon, dove, ducks, geese and sandhill crane.