Pronghorn Antelope, Prairie Ghost, or Speed Goat, whatever you prefer to call it, this New Mexico native is fun and challenging to hunt in wide open spaces of the Llano Estacado.
Spot and stalk from high points and windmills is our preferred method for rifle hunters where most archers score from blinds over water or sneaky stalks on absent minded bucks during the August rut.
· ProGuide - guided only services where hunters lodge and dine own in nearby towns
· SFGC ProGuides that know pronghorn habits, where to find them and how to get close
· Very limited number of hunters
· 3-5 day Archery rut hunts in August
· 3 day select rifle hunts in October
· Guaranteed licenses through the Land Owner Authorization program included
· Land Owner Authorizations for sale
Put on your stealth camo outfit for this one!