One of the west most historical ranches with fantastic hunting opportunities, scenic desert landscapes, strong populations of trophy desert mule deer, Barbary sheep and scaled quail, first class lodging and dining during our fully outfitted hunts.
· One time home of Englishman John Tunstall and Billy the Kid's Regulators during the Lincoln County Range War of 1877 declared when the Murphy Dolan gang murdered Tunstall in cold blood.
· Lodging in modern New Mexico style casitas
· Owner home cooked gourmet meals
· Full service lodge with large screen TV and internet service to catch the game and pending business
· Professional Shooting and Training Facility for Tactical and Long Range Shooting
We highly recommend all of our hunters join us for this one day program the day before your scheduled hunt on the FCR
Military Grade Long Gun Marksmanship Training