Deser Mule Deer and Cous' whitetailed deer of New Mexico
pic scroll captions
1. The ProGuides of the SFGC know how to get it done!
2. Time behind glasses and scopes spotting your trophy
3. Staying out of sight on stealth stalks
4. making your shot especially easy after you participate in the 1 day LRMG Marksmanship program
5. Hands on the trophy deer of your dreams
6. long distance spotting and stalking into sure shot range
7. Great landscape for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunters
8. SFGC ProGuides that know deer habits and how to get close
9. Perfect for beginning hunters to learn how to spot and stalk
10. Making memories that will last a life time
Deer Hunting New Mexico
Cous' white tailed and Mule Deer hunting at it's best!
SFGC ProGuides that know the deer trails and where to find them.
Southern deserts, eastern plains and the mountain ranges of New Mexico.
Private ranches and the wildest back country of New Mexico
Guaranteed private land licenses and draw tags for wild lands hunts
September & January bow hunts and October, November and December rifle hunts
SFGC operates by permission on the Las Cruces, Roswell and Taos BLM districts and the Carson, Cibola and Santa Fe National Forest.
2 proven SFGC service packages for you to choose from
TrophyBuck - fully outfitted and SFGC ProGuide services through out your hunt
ProGuide - guided only including field transportation and assistance with trophy/ harvest field care with client hunters lodging in nearby towns or personal RV's
SFGC deluxe camps are private located in our remote hunting locations and comfortable for the finest adventure experience.
SFGC weapons training programs for 1 day before your hunt makes hitting your mark after the perfect long distance spot and stalk a sure thing.